Hi again,

I added another boot options to my running domain, like this:

# virsh edit leon.i-tux.cz

<os>
  <boot dev='cdrom'/>
  <bootmenu enable='yes'/>
</os>

(Note: "dev='hd" was already present)

Right after :wq (vim commands) -> # Domain leon.i-tux.cz XML configuration
edited.

Now when I did "virsh dumpxml leon.i-tux.cz" these new boot options are
missing in output. But "cat /etc/libvirt/qemu/leon.i-tux.cz.xml" shows me
these new options and "virsh edit" also. Is it some bug or normal behavior?

I also noticed that these options disappear after restarting libvirt daemon
- but only from "virsh edit", not from /etc/... xml file.

I would like to do some kind of backups of my domains thru dumpxml :) Maybe
the best way will be to backup all in /etc/libvirt.

Thank you,
Jaromír.