于 2011年02月09日 01:12, Eric Blake 写道:
On 02/08/2011 03:30 AM, Osier Yang wrote:
+bool
+virIsDevMapperDevice(const char *devname)
+{
+    struct stat buf;
+
+    if (devname&&
+        !stat(devname,&buf)&&

One other thing - the check for devname being non-NULL is not necessary...

+bool virIsDevMapperDevice(const char *devname);

if you add ATTRIBUTE_NONNULL(1) to this declaration.  Given that the
only use of this new function to date doesn't pass a NULL pointer, we
might as well make that part of the API.

Yeah, it's more reasonable to add ATTRIBUTE_NONNULL to this internal
function, but do we need to make change on the API? I'm not sure
if it will introduce some problem.

Regards
Osier