From: "Daniel P. Berrange"<berra...@redhat.com>

Domain IDs are at least 16 bits for most hypervisors, theoretically
event 32-bits.  3 characters is clearly too small an alignment.
Increase alignment to 5 characters to allow 16-bit domain IDs to
display cleanly. Commonly seen with LXC where domain IDs are the
process IDs by default
---

ACK. I was wondering if 3 characters were enough in long term usage. Hopefuly we won't break user's scripts with this change. (The parser would have to be really stupid to depend on 3 chars per domain ID)

Peter