On 01/23/2012 11:12 AM, Laine Stump wrote:
On 01/23/2012 09:08 AM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:

In view of the discussion on SCSI passthrough, it seems to me that this should be attached to an <interface> element:

<devices>
<interface type='hostdev'>
<source>
<address type='pci' bus='0x06' slot='0x02' function='0x0'/>
</source>
<mac address='00:16:3e:5d:c7:9e'/>
<address type='pci' .../>
</interface>