On 05/04/2012 06:58 AM, Gerhard Stenzel wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-05-03 at 11:10 -0400, Laine Stump wrote:
>> Even with ACK, I will wait to push this until I have verification that
>> it does not break lldpad<-->libvirtd communication (if it does, I may
>> need to use the nl_handle allocated during virNetlinkStartup() for
>> virNetlinkEventServiceStart()).
>
> libvirtd->lldpad communication is still working, but lldpad->libvirtd
> not anymore (CONNECTION_REFUSED).

On the surface, that makes it sound like lldpad has the same bug as
libnl, of blindly assuming that it knows which address will be bound,
rather than realizing that netlink sockets might be used elsewhere and
thus the bound address is not guaranteed.  Is it something that can be
fixed quickly in lldpad?

--
Eric Blake   ebl...@redhat.com    +1-919-301-3266