On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 05:37:25PM +0200, Michal Privoznik wrote:
> In libvirt, it's perfectly possible and widely used to have disabled
> timers (timeout=-1) and fire them up 'randomly' with timeout=0.
> However, with current mapping into glib mainloop it's not possible
> and causing troubles.

The code is more logical this way, when updating a timeout, we want to
remove the currently pending timeout callback, and reschedule a new one
with the updated value. Thanks a lot for tracking this down!
Looks good to me, but better if someone else ACKs it since I suggested this
change ;)

Christophe