Requires these 11 patches to be reviewed first:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2012-June/msg00273.html
https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2012-June/msg00267.html
https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2012-May/msg01196.html

I'm still working on at least two more patches (actually wiring up
domain_conf.c to create the snapshot list, and then fixing
qemu_driver.c to use the new domain_conf.c helpers), but wanted to
get this out for review, especially since it has some interaction
with Peter's series for listing all domains (translation: I've tried
to make sure this series complies with the review comments I made
against his series):
https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2012-June/msg00113.html

I suppose that means that I technically haven't done any testing
other than compilation so far, at least until I post the last two
patches for qemu...  And I suppose I also ought to try my hand
at vbox and esx patches, even though I can't test those (it would
be basically copy-and-paste from existing code in those drivers).
And if I'm really up to it, I'll add snapshot support to
test:///default.

Eric Blake (6):
  snapshot: add additional filters when getting lists
  snapshot: expose new flags in virsh
  list: add virDomainListAllSnapshots API
  list: use the new snapshot API in virsh when possible
  list: provide python bindings for snapshots
  list: provide RPC call for snapshots

 daemon/remote.c                              |  126 ++++++++++++
 include/libvirt/libvirt.h.in                 |   35 +++-
 python/Makefile.am                           |    2 +
 python/generator.py                          |    2 +
 python/libvirt-override-api.xml              |   16 +-
 python/libvirt-override-virDomain.py         |   11 +
 python/libvirt-override-virDomainSnapshot.py |   11 +
 python/libvirt-override.c                    |   90 +++++++++
 src/conf/domain_conf.c                       |   53 ++++-
 src/driver.h                                 |   12 ++
 src/libvirt.c                                |  281 ++++++++++++++++++++++----
 src/libvirt_public.syms                      |    2 +
 src/remote/remote_driver.c                   |  126 ++++++++++++
 src/remote/remote_protocol.x                 |   26 ++-
 src/remote_protocol-structs                  |   26 +++
 tools/virsh.c                                |   83 +++++++-
 tools/virsh.pod                              |   14 +-
 create mode 100644 python/libvirt-override-virDomain.py
 create mode 100644 python/libvirt-override-virDomainSnapshot.py

--
1.7.10.2