On 06/26/2012 10:54 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 02:52:15PM +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 09:49:03PM +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 12:57:55PM +0400, Dmitry Guryanov wrote:
Parallels Cloud Server is a virtualization solution
that allows users to simultaneously run multiple virtual
machines and containers on the same physical server.

More information can be found here: http://www.parallels.com/products/pcs/
Also beta version of Parallels Cloud Server can be downloaded there.
   Okay, basically the main obstable on the last review which was the
unavailability of the hypervisor is now fixed :-)

Dmitry Guryanov (8):
   parallels: add driver skeleton
   parallels: add functions to list domains and get info
   parallels: implement functions for domain life cycle management
   parallels: get info about serial ports
   parallels: add support of VNC remote display
   parallels: implement virDomainDefineXML operation for existing
     domains
   parallels: add storage driver
   parallels: implement VM creation
   I woud not rush it to push it before the freeze, it's a big new
functionality and i would rather have a bit of time before a release
with it. But starting next week we should be good to go commiting
the parts of the drivers which would get ACK'ed in the meantime.
I'd suggest when we merge the Parallels driver, we can change our
version number to be  0.10.0, since we've been on 0.9.x for a long
time now, and new hypervisor drivers have been our motivation for
version number changes in the past :-)
   Okay, this should affect patches 2,3,6 and 7 where 0.9.12 will have to
be replaced by 0.10.0, but that can be done easilly when this gets
applied to the tree next week,

Daniel
Hello,

There is a conflict with first patch - file mingw32-libvirt.spec.in
removed from tree, I'll resend patches.

--
Dmitry Guryanov