On 08/06/12 22:46, Eric Blake wrote:
I'm not quite sure how I would test all of the code, but the bulk of it
looked sane by just glancing over it.  Having not specifically coded
with libssh2, I can't say if you were using the library API correctly
without spending a lot longer on the review; but if it is possible to
easily test the results, that would go a long way to convince me that
the code itself is doing the right thing.

The best way to test this is to apply also the other patches from this set and try to use libvirt with this transport.

I'll send a v2 of this set, that will contain fixes to your comments and I'll try to integrate it with danpb's virObjects.

Also one of the developers of libssh2 asked me to call the transport with the 2 at the end (eg. qemu+libssh2://user@host/system ) to avoid confusion with libssh, which is a different project.

Peter