On 12/06/12 10:29, Osier Yang wrote:
On 2012年12月06日 17:07, Andy Howell wrote:
I'm running libvirt 0.9.13 on Ubuntu 12.10. I created a qemu VM from an
existing image. I able to start and stop it, but networing was not
working. After a reboot of my laptop, I can not long see the machine.

virsh list --all
Id Name State

The config file exists for the machine in /etc/libvirt/qemu/suse10.xml

It's probably caused by fails on loading the domain conf, can
you try if manually loading works?

It might happen also if the host does not support the virt technology required by the guest, this might happen due to multiple reasons:
- qemu missing in the system
- kvm disabled
- ...

I recommend checking system and libvirt logs first, the error while loading the domain should bring more light into this issue.

Peter

% virsh define /etc/libvirt/qemu/suse10.xml

Osier