On 04/25/13 12:34, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 03:46:09PM +0200, Peter Krempa wrote:
Decrease size of qemuBuildGraphicsCommandLine() by splitting out
spice-related code into qemuBuildGraphicsVNCCommandLine().

I guess you mean "VNC-related code" here.

Ah, yes. I borrowed the commit message from the patch moving the spice code and forgot to update that. Unfortunately I already pushed this patch.

Christophe

This patch also fixes 2 possible memory leaks on error path in the code
that was split-out. The buffer containing the already generated options
and a listen address string could be leaked.

Also break a few very long lines and reflow code that fits now.
---

Peter