On 04/25/2013 02:13 PM, Gene Czarcinski wrote:
>> It is getting real close and it should be ready "real soon now" ;))
>>
> AARRRRGH!!!!
>
> With IPv4 using address='0.0.0.0' and netmask='0.0.0.0' things work just
> fine but with prefix not so much.  The problem is that with prefix=0, it
> is not in the xml which then results it it defaulting at a later time.

Is it getting defaulted back to 0?  In the past, if we have XML elements
that can validly be 0, but where 0 is not the default, it works to add a
witness field (has_prefix); if has_prefix is true, then use prefix
instead of defaulting to a non-zero prefix that we normally use.  Yeah,
it's a bit of a pain, but it's not the first time.