On 05/22/2013 01:50 PM, Ján Tomko wrote:
On 05/21/2013 04:31 PM, Guannan Ren wrote:
v3->v4
   add missing .args, .xml files
   (I raw it in git Untracked files this morning and
    thought about it for a while, then git-cleaned them...)
   rebase work.

v2->v3
   rebase work.

v1->v2:
   changed attribute name from 'policy' to 'sharePolicy'
   renamed caps flag name: QEMU_CAPS_VNC_SHARE_POLICY
   fixed issues pointed out in v1 review
   have to keep hard-coded version probe after checking qemu -help and qmp
command.

As there were some vnc patches recently, I chose do rebase work a little later.

These patches try to add a new attribute 'sharePolicy' to element graphics of
vnc type. This attribute has three values:
allow-exclusive,force-shared and ignore.

ACK series.

    Thanks for the review.
    pushed.

    Guannan