于 2013-7-24 11:40, Eric Blake 写道:
[replying with useful information from another off-list email]

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 05:57:12PM +0800, Fam Zheng wrote:
Hi all,

QEMU-KVM BZ 955734, and libvirt BZ 905125 are about feature "Read-only
point-in-time throwaway snapshot". The development is ongoing on
upstream, which implements the core functionality by QMP command
drive-backup. I want to demonstrate the HMP/QMP commands here for image
fleecing tasks (again) and make sure this interface looks ready and
satisfying from Libvirt point of view.

On 07/15/2013 06:24 AM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:> Il 15/07/2013 11:57, Fam