-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2000 1:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Form too mail perl scripts

Hello there,

The developer mailing list for libwww-perl has moved to its new address:

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In order to avoid forwarding spam, you will need to resend your mail
to that address.  It is enclosed below for your convenience.

Cheers,

....Roy Fielding, founder and former maintainer of libwww-perl
    Doctoral candidate, University of California, Irvine

--- Administrative commands for the libwww list ---

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

More info can be obtained by sending a message to
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>