Hi Gisle,
        Thnx for the remark, HTML-PARSER worked fine after getting the TAGSET, though
I didnot get any error message when I complied the perl. However, I am still facing a
problem with the perl module libwww-perl.

When I execute "make test": I get these errors:

robot/ua.t Server Terminated
local/http.t Cannot call method "is_redirect" on an undefined value, a HTTP SERVER
Terminated.

        My question would be, is it necessary for libwww-perl module that libnet is
preinstalled or precompiled. I installed the libnet package and I got a minor error
when compiling it, but I thought it would not be that critical for the libwww-perl not
to work. Or it has something to do with URI (I got no errors in compiling it).

Apprecaite it,
Wissam