I've recently received confirmation from one person that my NTLM
authentication module for LWP does work for someone else (on Solaris, no
less!), so I'd like to submit my module for inclusion in LWP.

If one of the developers would let me know if it's accepted or not, that
would be helpful, since, if it is not accepted, I'll need to package it up
for CPAN separately.  I've attached a copy of the most recent version, with
POD.

If you do decide to include it as part of LWP, please change the ??? in the
POD to read something like "through the main LWP distribution"
 <<Ntlm.pm>>
Thanks!

jpt

James Tillman