On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 06:33:21 -0000 chimni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Firstly , i apologise about mailing you directly rather then using
> th e list (i have no idea to join this archive).
>  I have a problem with HTML::PARSER on hp-ux 11 .This somehow is
> affecting my scripts that use LWP.
>  I noticed a similar problem addressed to you by another
> user .Therefore ,decide to write to you
> The HTML::Parser build 3.28 gives me the following erros during test
>
> Unrecognized identifier s in argspec at blib/lib/HTML/Parser.pm line
> 75.
>
> Any ideas why this happens.
> Pardon my ignorance ,i am newer than a newbie at this,but even if
> there is a problem with this module why does it affect LWP.
> (LWP also failed tests with the same error)
>
> and a simple script like using LWP::simple and getting a webpage
> gives the srror 500 unrecognised identifier s in argspec
> sorry for the bother.

I have forwarded this to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please continue there.
Other people in the list may be able to respond better and faster.

For them to help, a snippet from the failing script that demonstrates
the problem would help.  From a cursory look at the line mentioned in
the error, it appears you are passing an invalid argument to
HTML::Parser -> new().

--
Mac :})
** I usually forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **