I use <http://nntp.x.perl.org/group/perl.libwww>

From: Haroon Rafique <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Archive? [was: Re: Submiting a javascript...]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:44:05 -0500 (EST)

On Today at 1:47pm, JJL=>John J Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

JJL> I was about to say "search the archives", but I can't find them.
JJL> Surely they exist??  There are several places that have archives
JJL> years out of date, and one with a couple of messages from 2003 and
JJL> nothing else.
JJL>
JJL> Can the real libwww-perl archive stand up, please?

This is the archive that I've been using:

The only problem I have with that archive is that it must be a magnet for
spam harvesters as the archive makes no attempt to hide the email
addresses. Perhaps if enough people asked the archive maintainer Achim
Bohnet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to make an effort to change the archive software
to hide email addresses that would be great.

--
Haroon Rafique
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Need a shot of Hank Williams or Patsy Cline? The classic country stars are always singing on MSN Radio Plus. Try one month free! http://join.msn.com/?page=offers/premiumradio