On Mon, 8 Dec 2003, Mark Stosberg wrote:

I suggest grabbing HTML::TokeParser from
http://search.cpan.org/~gaas/HTML-Parser-3.34/lib/HTML/TokeParser.pm.

We use it a lot in our mechanize apps... in the middle of a request its
easy to fire up something like:

my $content = $agent->content();
my $parser = HTML::TokeParser->new(\$content);

and go nuts with some tokeparser commands such as grabbing tags and their
attributes.

gedanken

 Hello,

 I'm interested in getting at the "maxlength" attribute value of an input
 tag. I looked at the HTML::Form docs and didn't see how to use it for
 that. Is it possible way with HTML::Form? If not, is there is another
 easy way to get at this when using WWW::Mechanize?

 Thanks!

        Mark

--
gedanken