Le vendredi 23 janvier 2004 à 15:20, Hawk écrivait:

> I would like to unsubscribe from the list but I can remember how.

It's in the headers of each and every mail sent to the list.

    Mailing-List: contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]; run by ezmlm
    list-help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    list-unsubscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    list-post: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
 Philippe "BooK" Bruhat

 We laugh at stupidity because the alternative is to cry over it.