On 02/02/2004 04:22 AM, Ejain wrote:
I think you were hinting on B module for converting the perl to exe. However
I tried that but I can not generate the executable. Either I do not know the
method or the module was a bit difficult for me.

I also tried perl2exe by indigostar.com but it is not free and trial version
gives output which is slow.

Please if you can help me by telling which module to use to convert perl to
exe.

This is not a DBI or DBD-xyz issue. He is hinting that you should look to other places for this.

--
Mac :})
** I usually forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **