Jack Yang wrote:

I wonder whether I can use perl script to simulate the "press button action" in a java applet. Here is what is happening now

1) Every night, I will Launch IE and enter the company download page
2) I then Press the button located inside a Java Applet 3) I then Click "Save" to save the file.

Since there are 30 files that should be downloaded in this manner, I wonder whether I can use perl script to automate this process.

If the applet is doing something to determine what to download and then
downloading using a known protocol, then your Perl script should be able to do the same things. No buttons involved.

--
Mac :})
** I usually forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **