Gisle Aas wrote:
"ALexander N. Treyner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Could somebody help me to figure out what's wrong?

It means that your machine can't talk to itself, probably because the
hostname of your machine does not resolve to itself.  If you are on
a Unix system, then "ping `hostname`" needs to work.

--Gisle
Thank You,

Probably you right, I mistook in writing host name.
But when I change it and rebooted my computer - I learned that firewall must be configured first :-). After reboot I found my /boot deleted :-((. But in any case - thank you. Next time I think it will work ;-).

Alex.