I've been going through the backlog in my LWP folder today and managed
to apply some of the patches found there.  I now have to return to my
real work, but I still have lots of email I did not find time to look
into.  The result so far has just been uploaded to CPAN as
libwww-perl-5.77.  Feel free to remind me of important patches
missing, especially if the patch also comes with updates to the test
suite and documentation.

These are the changes since version 5.76:

    LWP::Simple did not handle redirects properly when the "Location"
    header used uncommon letter casing.
    Patch by Ward Vandewege <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

    LWP::UserAgent passed the wrong request to redirect_ok().
    Patch by Ville Skyttä <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

    LWP did not handle URLs like http://www.example.com?foo=bar
    properly.

    LWP::RobotUA construct now accept key/value arguments in the
    same way as LWP::UserAgent.
    Based on patch by Andy Lester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

    LWP::RobotUA did not parse robots.txt files that contained
    "Disallow:" using uncommon letter casing.
    Patch by Liam Quinn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

    WWW::RobotRules now allow leading space when parsing robots.txt
    file as suggested by Craig Macdonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
    We now also allow space before the colon.

    WWW::RobotRules did not handle User-Agent names that use complex
    version numbers.  Patch by Liam Quinn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

    Case insensitive handling of hosts and domain names
    in HTTP::Cookies.

    The bundled media.types file now match video/quicktime
    with the .mov extension, as suggested by Michel Koppelaar
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

    Experimental support for composite messages, currently
    implemented by the HTTP::MessageParts module.  Based on
    ideas from Joshua Hoblitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

    Fixed libscan in Makefile.PL.
    Patch by Andy Lester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

    The HTTP::Message constructor now accept a plain array reference
    as its $headers argument.

    The return value of the HTTP::Message as_string() method now
    better conforms to the HTTP wire layout.  No additional "\n"
    are appended to the as_string value for HTTP::Request and
    HTTP::Response.  The HTTP::Request as_string now replace missing
    method or URI with "-" instead of "[NO METHOD]" and "[NO URI]".
    We don't want values with spaces in them, because it makes it
    harder to parse.

Enjoy!

Regards,
Gisle