Sean Evans wrote:
Is this the right list for this question?

This is the right place, but if you don't get an answer here, I would try the OpenSSL users list, as there might be some more experience working with the PKCS12 cert format there, and the associated problems when taking a certificated loaded into Netscape 7.1.

You can find the OpenSSL users list at http://www.openssl.org/support/

Regards,

Josh

Josh Chamas, Founder    | NodeWorks - http://www.nodeworks.com