[Please respond to list so others can help & be helped.]

On 6/17/2004 8:07 PM, bruce wrote:

i did.... (just didn't have it in when i posted...) didn't make any
difference...

i also rearranged the app.. to pass the hash arrays into the child
sub/function... no diff...

but thanks..

I guess my point was that your description doesn't match the code: There is no get1 function. There is a $res1 variable that isn't used. etc. Can you reduce the problem to the smallest possible fully working example? I.e. copy your file and start trimming until the problem goes away or you can't trim it any more, but make sure it is still compilable.

Regards,
Randy.