On Jun 26  bruce wrote:

> i'm parsing the gatech class schedule section.

Is the gatech class schedule your are parsing viewable to the public?  If
it is, perhaps sharing the url would help.

> is this a possible error/issue given how the site functions.. is it a
> possible issue/error with mechanize... (i somehow doubt that it is, as
> i've used mechanize with other sites with no probs...) i tried to do a
> download from CPAN to see if there is a newer version of Mechanize, but
> it appears that I have the latest version... although i might not..
>
> any ideas/comments/possible solns...

A broad suggestion that you may already have looked into: does the form
submit to a javascript function (horrors!) or to a url?

You could try to cut and paste the form into someplace where you have more
control (like apache running on your workstation maybe) and see if you get
the same error.

HTH,
Zenitram