Hi everyone,

I've got a couple of simple scripts that attempt to log into ebay and my Yahoo
email
account. When I try to login, both scripts return a page that states that I
have not
enabled my browser to allow automatic redirects.  From everything I have read
when I use WWW::Mechanize, redirection is automatic.  In the event of a POST I
need to add that to the list of allowed redirects and I have done so with the
following
piece of code:

push @{$mech->requests_redirectable}, 'POST';

I do that before I try to $mech->get for any URL.  Unfortunately that statement
doesn't seem to help.  Looks like I am missing something very simple...at least
hope so.  Can anyone provide some insight into my problem and please provide
some sample code that can get more past this problem?  Thanks in advance.