Oliver Block <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Am Mittwoch, 26. April 2006 06:52 schrieb Gisle Aas:
> > You forgot to call parse_file().
>
> That's true, but just in my email. I parsed the file once again with
>
> $p->parse_file("localfile.html");
>
> with and without
>
> $p->eof();
>
> I got the same results on my machine with my program.

The program you provided was not runnable, so I can't reproduce the
error you see with it.  Please produce a small _runnable_ program
(single file preferably) that demonstrates the error.  Remove all code
that is not relevant to trigger the error.  If the error depends on
the content of "localfile.html" then trim it down to the minimum that
still fails and pass it on as well.

--Gisle