I'm using LWP to get a pdf file via a form submission in a GET.

Seems very standard, I get the URLs from LiveHTTPHeaders and reconstruct
from there.

There's five or six steps leading up to this last step, logging in,
collecting cookies and variables and whatnot.
Then this last step fails with a "400 Bad Request".
(URLs have been modified to protect possible sensitive stuff).

    $url =
URI->new("https://ooga.bogus.com/foo/bar;jsessionid=$jsessionId";);
    $url->query_form(
        requestor => 'AGE',
        doctype => 'Statement',
        docid => $docid,
        token => $token,
    );
    $response = $agent->get($url);

The funny thing is that the server replies with a page that gives me
back the URL that I constructed above, which should have gotten the PDF
file, which can then be pasted into the location line of Firefox and it
works.

Here's the constructed URL's __form__:

https://ooga.bogus.com/foo/bar;jsessionid=000YTYxBDdFsZG5uD:-1?requestor
=AGE&doctype=Statement&docid=N1NzM0LTY3MzEtWEpBMS0zRkFBQS0zMzkwOTctMTMyN
Tg2LTYAc5LTMtMS0wLQ%3D%3D&token=d77c1fac91asdfkljad67d5

What could be different about the two processes?

Andy Ford
314-955-6647
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A.G. Edwards & Sons' outgoing and incoming e-mails are electronically
archived and subject to review and/or disclosure to someone other
than the recipient.