hey all,

I was wondering how one could use libwww to send *really* low level get and
post requests.

I have a spec that shows the exact text that needs to be sent to a service;
Hence, instead
of perl doing any magic on the text when it sends it, I'd rather just pass a
string to it
myself, as in:

my $req = Net::HTTPS->new( POST => "http://www.mysite.org";);

$req->text("
POST /swapdriveservices/service.asmx/GetUserInfo HTTP/1.1
Host: www.swapdrive.com
")

my $res = $ua->reqest($req);
print $res->as_string;

I don't know, it might be unnecessary, but I'd rather not have to munge the
text
(since I have it verbatim in a source document). I'd rather just post the text
verbatim, and use perl variables to fill in the form variables.

Ed