On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, Churton Budd wrote:
[...]
using LWP for display within this portal. When I get the return of the PDF, the adobe acrobat plugin pops up but it comes up blank. For multi page ECG's it comes up with multiple blank pages. I have saved this blank file and looked at it, it seems like it has the same size as a PDF which displays in the inherent web application. Loading this saved file into Adobe from the desktop, its still blank. Some characters hex code are different though (so I'm not sure this is an encoding issue).

Anyone have any thoughts why the PDF file displays
[...]

Didn't read your code, but: Are you processing the PDF file at any stage as a text file? If so, stop doing that :)

John