Hi,

        Not sure what group this really belongs on, sorry.

        I'm looking to take ANY HTML document from ANY site. I want to
then be able to resolve *!ALL!* links (Be they CSS, background, form,
text, image, etc {I know weird things like Javascript or possibly
applets might be pushing it}, and then be able to go through the list,
get both the listed and absolute URL for the link, and globally change
it.

        Is there one good module to do that. I was going down the path
of WWW::Mechanize, and had it doing text/images, but when I got to
forms I started my testing and realized it wasn't handling CSS, background
and some other things.

        Any pointers are appreciated. I've been looking at module after
module and just not seeming to find it.

                        Thanks, Tuc