I'm trying to install libwwww-perl-5.821 on Perl 5.6.2 on Solaris, and
make test is failing on base/message test 116.  This is in a series of
tests that creates a new message, encodes it with bzip2, checks the
Content-Encoding header, checks the content, confirms that $m-
>decoded_content is correct (this is the failing test), decodes the
message, and finally confirms the content.

$m->decode just replaces the content with the result of $m-
>decoded_content, so I don't see how only the single test is failing.

Am I missing something obvious?  Is there any additional information I
can provide to help troubleshoot?  Should I just force install?  (I
get the same result whether using the CPAN module or doing the install
manually.)

Thanks for any suggestions.

Jack