On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, Aaron Turner wrote:
> Wired has a rather interesting article on the GPL in relation to the suit
> by Mattel re: cphack.  I was wondering what people thought of the merrits
> of the statements, and specifically what I as a developer need to do to
> protect my works from such loopholes.

According to one of the authors of the suite, the GPL is not even
involved. Apparently, one of the files had a single line that said
"this stuff under the GPL" or something like that as equally short,
that was not in any of the other files. He was unaware that it was even
there until he read the Wired article the same time everyone else did.

--
David Johnson...