> You may not modify in any way a file of The Program that bears a legal
> notice forbidding modification of that file.

This is counter to the whole idea of free software, and violates
OSD #3.  http://www.opensource.org/osd.html

One reason that RMS started the free software movement in the
first place is that he wanted to be able to modify a program to
better suit his needs and he was denied that freedom.

Either you grant freedom, or you do not.  I don't see how
a license which says "we sometimes grant you freedom, check
the file" is much relevant to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
or the free software community.

This license attempts to extend trademark-type protections
to filenames, even though those filenames may be obvious
and not meet any qualities of marks which deserve or need
protection.

The license is probably incompatible with just about every
other open source license.  It is pretty complicated,
so perhas that may just be my confusion.

Forrest