On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, SamBC wrote:

> [...]

The same applies.  If the software can be changed under given conditions,
it should be possible to change the documentation under the same conditions,
or the two cannot be kept mutually up-to-date.  A GPLed program should
have GPLed documentation; a BSDed program should have BSDed documentation,
IMHO.

> or detailing techniques,
> or even an academic treatise... the sLODL is suitable for all...

Those cases are out of my scope.

--
John Cowan                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
One art/there is/no less/no more/All things/to do/with sparks/galore