Message below forwarded to the list, because I
forgot to cc the list on my original reply.
Apologies for the confusion.

Regards, Abe.
--
Abe F. Kornelis, B.V. Bixoft
Het Jaagpad 63, 3461 HA Linschoten

To visit our website:
either: http://www.bixoft.com
    or: http://www.bixoft.nl

--
This raises some questions. We recently had a lengthy discussion
on the speed with which licenses are handled by the OSI board.

But speed has its disadvantages. You sent your mail at 11:40 Eastern
Standard Time. For us in europe that is 17:40. Those who have enough
time in the evenings might have a chance to respond, but people
located further east (Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, etc)
will almost certainly receive your mail only after the board
meeting will have ended. I would suggest that the people on this
list be given at least 48 hours to respond to submission requests.
That would give anyone on the list, anywhere on the globe, a
reasonable chance to add his/her comments *before* the board meets.

Regards, Abe.