Ned Lilly wrote:
> OK, so there's no problem with prohibiting the (re)distribution of the binaries that
>*you* compile and brand?

I'm just a little hesitant to answer that, so I'll defer to someone
else.  (Not sure why, it sounds like the same issue I addressed just a
minute ago -- I guess I'm wondering whether the branded binaries can be
redistributed if all signs of the branding are removed.  Not sure about
that.)

Randy Kramer