Thanks for the response.

My take on the discrimination against fields of
endeavor means that a license can't be restricted for
use in any particular industry.

The phrasing of term #6, as well as the written rationale for it, seem to me to be broader than particular industry. The term itself gives two examples, "used in a business" (which I take to mean "commercial use") and "genetic research" (which I take to be an example of "particular industry"), I assume because they are not equivalent examples. The rationale talks specifically about commercial use in the broad.

- Bob