On 04/06/12 20:32, Lawrence Rosen wrote:
Luis Villa asked:

I've been on the list for almost exactly five years (at least under this
email address) and my archives don't appear to have any such drafts or
discussions from you. I'd be happy for pointers to them, though.

The OSI mailing list archives online go back to 2011. :-( They are of no
help. Has our past disappeared entirely?

gmane seems to have archives going back to 2002.

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.licenses.open-source.general

(which to me is quite difficult to navigate, but at least the past has not disappeared entirely :)

-- kuno / warp.