If the license steward doesn't have a dedicated license page
    (other than the text), like EPL, the closest to a license homepage
    would be the legal page I assume...[1] However, it only has other
    Eclipse information and not about the license. I'm not sure it helps.
    I provisionally set EPL FAQ as homepage. I must misunderstand the
    intention of the homepage placeholder, in my attempt to take MPL's
    as example. MPL has a rich home. :)

No, I think in the EPL case, the FAQ is the right thing to link to. I think the key thing is to have the "most informative page about the license that is not the license itself"; whether that is a homepage or a FAQ doesn't matter that much; if it is both, no harm there either.

I agree that the EPL FAQ page is the best available alternative for the license.

Oddly enough, it has never occurred to us to have a page dedicated to the license. I'm going to add that to the "to do" list.