Cam,

Could you describe what the impact would be to contractors under DFARS
clauses 252.227-7013/7014 and ARL OSL?  In particular where software was
developed at private expense or mixed funding and the government has less
than unlimited rights.

Regards,

Nigel

On 8/8/16, 8:32 AM, "License-discuss on behalf of Karan, Cem F CIV USARMY
RDECOM ARL (US)" <license-discuss-boun...@opensource.org on behalf of