Johnny Solbu wrote:
> I moderate many mailman lists (using listadmin), and my experience is that
> the happens because some people uses «Reply to all» when responding.

I did a "reply-all" in this thread on purpose, because I had reason to believe
that at least some of the people CC'd and interested in the thread were not
subscribed to license-discuss@.

I dislike mailman defaults. Why are you moderating my emails at all? Or John
Cowan's? Or Henrik Ingo's?

I also moderate an opensource.org mailing list. What a drag to discard or
ignore spam every day! But we try to set our list defaults so that we don't
have to moderate each other even if we intentionally CC third parties. There is
nothing secret or frightening on our public list.

/Larry