Hi.
I am the new upstream maintainer of the cd ripper Grip
The code licence is stated as follows:

==
 * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
 * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
 * published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the
 * License, or (at your option) any later version.
==
Some files are licenced under the Lesser GPL, with the same type of terms
saying that one can use a later version.

My question is: Does this mean that I can change it to say it's released under
GPL version 3 and later?

--
Johnny A. Solbu
web site,   http://www.solbu.net