I see your point with cathedral-style development, but I think that
bazaar-style development results in far more progress in a shorter time frame
and at lower cost.  In addition, the Government has done cathedral-style
development for a while now, and (in my opinion), it is time for it to move
forwards towards the bazaar.  We're not yet at the point that we can just let
go of everything and avoid CLAs altogether, but there may come a point in time
when we can.  At least, I hope that time will come.

Thanks,
Cem Karan