2006/4/21, Martin Garbe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> So I search in the message only the ':' symbol and look whether is is
> part of the smily. If it is a smily and not part of an url it is
> replaces by an image.
> Additionally the bug mentioned above is fixed here.
 Unfortunatelly the # is not included in the regexp which defines URL.
IMHO the best way to determine where is the end of the URL is the
first space after http|ftp blablabla. Btw. there are more protocols
used for multimedia broadcast which could be also included. Not only
http and ftp. I don't remeber the exact typing of them therefore I'd
rather don't write them here.
 Regards Ladislav.