On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 12:01:24PM +0200, Ladislav Michnovi? wrote:
> Hello.
>  I want to ask if the Q Public License in files
> plugins/qt-gui/src/jfcstyle.cpp and plugins/qt-gui/src/jfcstyle.h are
> intended? Almost all other files seemed to have GPL licence in header.
> Thank you.

Well, it wasn't written by a member of the Licq team, so we just used
the license the author choose. But, since we support Qt >= 3.00 and JFC
is for Qt < 3.00, I will remove the files from SVN. There is no reason
we should be compiling them anymore.

Jon

Jon Keating                ICQ: 16325723
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.licq.org        GPG: 2290A71F
http://www.thejon.org      HOME: Minamiashigara, Japan