On Monday 07 August 2006 21:11, Ladislav Michnovič wrote:
> Hello.
>  I tried to download last svn using command :
> svn co http://svn.licq.org/svn/trunk/licq
>
> Fetching external item into 'licq/admin'
> Checked out external at revision 4551.
>
> Fetching external item into 'licq/plugins/qt-gui'
>
> Fetching external item into 'licq/plugins/qt-gui/admin'
> svn: URL 'http://svn.licq.org/svn/trunk/licq-common/admin' doesn't exist
>
> and got this error ^^^

I'm guessing that you are trying to update an already checked out copy
(instead of svn co http://... you can just enter the licq directory and do
svn up).

A while back we made admin into a symlink and removed the external property.
Unfortunately, subversion seems to be having problems understanding this. The
easy way out is too just delete the licq directory and check it out again
(with the command you used above).

> Btw. I downloaded latest snapshot licq-20060804 but inside of tarball
> was version from year 2005.

This is probably due to all the dns changes that has been happening lately.
Jon?

// Erik